Network Administrator/Data Analyst
We are currently seeking a Network Administrator/Data Analyst to efficiently and effectively maintain information technology deployed company wide and provide computer support in a timely manner to all employees.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES-Provides critical role in system evaluation, integration configuration, deployment and support services for company computers, networks, switches, routers, firewalls, operating systems and other electronic equipment and software in office and plant. Within the limits of established policies, assumes responsibilities as delegated for the following activities:
- Maintains a high level of functionality of all electronic equipment, computer hardware, software & communications within the company. This includes maintenance & troubleshooting of equipment and recommendations of equipment upgrades and replacements.
- Maintains a high level of security within the computer related functions of the organization including passwords, anti-virus, spy-ware, firewalls, updates, employee awareness, and other software that enhances such security.
- Ensures a high level of reliability of the company’s periodic backups of servers, data and computers and ensures that proper storage and retrieval of such backups can be performed.
- Develops and maintains company reports, records, databases, spreadsheets, and application programs.
- Participates in the installation, testing, operation, and maintenance of industry specific software systems.
- Monitors electronic field equipment functionality and notifies appropriate personnel when further attention is needed.
- Assists with various industry specific programs as assigned.
- OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED IN PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES.
- Experience with database management systems, analytics/business intelligence tools, and other reporting and statistical software packages.
- Education-Four-year college degree in business, computer science or engineering related field. Vocational school graduate with technical majors, together with favorable experience, will be evaluated to determine equivalency to or in lieu of a degree.
- Experience – A minimum of three years of experience in business, computer science or engineering related field is preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively both in written format and verbally.
Submit your resume to Travis Griffin Member Services Manager at email@example.com.